Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Friday, December 16, 2011

Today's word of the day is Pheochromocytoma


     I have been under the weather lately because of a tumor on my Adrenal Gland called Pheochromocytoma.   (fe-o-kro-mo-si-TOE-muh)  They had me on alpha and beta blockers for about 6 weeks before they removed it last Friday.  (that is why I have not posted images in about a month)  Needless to say that wiped me out.   My recovery is coming along slowly. 

   
    My Project 365 continues.  (I made my daughter bring my backup camera to the hospital so I could still take my POD)  Hopefully I will have them all posted to my Flickr page by the end of the weekend.  (I will post the link as well)

    


Thanks for visiting and happy shooting

John-Roy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment