Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Griffin Museum of Photography


I spent the morning at the Griffin Museum of Photography in Winchester listening to MaryVirginia Swanson give a lecture about ways to getting your photography published in a book. It was very fascinating and informative lecture about the multiple steps that are involved with getting to have this happen successfully. (Key word is SUCCESSFULLY) If you are considering seeing your work in a book, I would highly recommend her book that she coauthored with Darius D. Himes titled Publish Your Photography Book.


I plan on taking what I learned at my portfolio review and adding to what I learned today and hopefully take my art to the next level.




Thanks for visiting and happy shooting




John-Roy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment