Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Chase Building, Rochester, New York

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 366, week #1


 Last year my Project 365 killed me. Between work, family and personal issues I almost did not complete my project. This year I am going to up load them once a week, hopefully that will clear some time up.
Week 1/52


1/366

Some network cables at my day job.




 2/366

A fire extinguisher sign at my day job.



3/366

 The remote to my toy helicopter.



4/366
More of my old book and item series.


5/366

My new Epson R3000 printer.


6/366

Every January, the town of Salem collects Christmas Trees and has a massive bon-fire down at Salem Willows. This was something that I could not miss.




7/366

A German novel with a German Bible.  (Plus my chain)



Thanks for visiting and happy shooting

John-Roy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment